Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rainy Afternoon

I was left alone because my aunt and uncle go out pick my cousin from school, but that's fine as long as i have my phone, and my top (with connection) with me. It's past three in the afternoon and it was raining so hard. I was listening to Selena Gomez's song "Who says", its cute, nice lyrics, i used to memorize this song for half a day. Its good to share to you that wireless connection in this house is now available and i like it. I consider myself as Facebook addict. A lot of unfinished jobs lining up because of facebook facebook :)


But not so bad this day, woke up at about eight in the morning, I almost forgot the time co'z I do enjoy listening to the radio the other night. Well, I made 6 post at my POEA blog, 5 new post at SSS blog, I'd also updated my westlife blog and this personal blog of mine. Also signed up fifty bookmarking sites this day. A hundred and twenty left. Hmm..so not so bad for this day right??

Thank you for reading! More updates nextime.

No comments:

Post a Comment