Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Good Girls - LANY


Dancing in the line with a dangerous love
You could break me overnight
But there's no one like us
Insatiably insane
Equally exchanged

Dancing in the light of the canyon sun
Racing every wave
Going North on the one
The promises we make
I still haven't changed

Baby come back I way 'round your heart
Don't start thinking
Things have kinda change
They're different from what they are
You know better
That nothing is better than what we felt together at home
You can find me
Back in California and sleeping with all the lights on
Won't you come and turn them out
Come and turn them out
Come and turn them out
Come and turn them out

Making more than love on the side of the town
You could draw a line from the top to the ground
I'm selfless drunk on you
What more could I do..

No comments:

Post a Comment